6 level tablespoons micronised zeolite powder
2 teaspoons water
Put zeolite into a small bowl or cup, add water and stir until smooth. These quantities make about 1 tablespoon of fairly runny paste. Adjust the amount of water or zeolite to alter the consistency.
When making larger quantities, keep the same ratio of zeolite to water. Keep tightly sealed in a jar. If the paste thickens and begins to dry out, pour a small amount of water onto the top of the paste, let it sit for a few minutes then stir through.
Add 1 level teaspoon micronised zeolite to 1 glass of water, stir, and drink.
Consuming zeolite dehydrates your body. Before starting on a zeolite water regime make sure your system is properly hydrated. Drink plenty of water for a few days before you start then continue drinking more water than usual whenever taking zeolite.
Australian Organic Certified zeolite is recommended for first aid purposes. Click here for supplier.
TMAZ Equivalent Zeolite Powder
Micronised zeolite is composed of a combination of particle sizes, a more active product is obtained if the larger particles are removed. The following method removes the larger particles and also destroys any naturally occurring bacteria.
• Pour 1 - 2 cups micronised zeolite quickly into the top of a glass jar containing about 1 Lt water. Avoid breathing in any rising fine zeolite dust. This dust is not toxic but can be dehydrating to mucous membranes.
• Stir, cover and let stand for 15 - 20 minutes. then look at the bottom of the jar where you will see that about 1.5 cm of powder has sunk to the bottom. These are the larger particles.
• Slowly and carefully pour the liquid into a saucepan, leaving the large particles behind.
• Bring the liquid to the boil, leave on medium to high simmer until the water has evaporated. This will take some time so keep your eye on it. Reduce the heat when the water has nearly all gone. Remove from heat to finish off.
• If you want the end product to be a paste or mud, remove the saucepan from the heat a little earlier.
Sterilising Zeolite Powder
If you are using zeolite powder to treat serious problems like leg ulcers you may want to sterilise it first. Please contact for details.